What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Re: What Are You Playing Lately?

Spec said:
Counter Strike: Source here..played it for so long and stil love it.

To me, it's so hard compared to CS 1.6 & CS:CZ. I still don't understand it haha. But i LOOOOVVVEEE the flashbangs in source compared to the other's!

Playing BF2 (What i always wanted to play) and Ghost Recon AF and maybe some FEAR combat if it works.

Right now im really into World of Warcraft. Soon to be into The burning crusade (expansion)

Hey sorry to bring this from the dead I didnt want to create a new thread since there is so many. Any gamers from CS:Source I just got back into the game and my skills are so rusty. Any good servers you guys have or play on??

I've been playing the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars demo over and over again. I finally captured a Nod base and built everything they had.

Still wondering what the third faction is though...

Insanaquarium and Call of Duty 2 on PC
Gears of War and Halo2 on 360
Zelda on Wii

Yeah I play CSS and 1.6, I just play gun game now but if you get any good servers post them and I'll join

Medieval 2: Total War (Just the game to play......have clocked it a few times but just keep playing with different factions)
Day of Defeat (Love that game when have had a few beers)
Defcom (nastiest of strategic games)

Also it has to be Pro Evo on the Xbox when the mates are round, and the gf is away..

I've been on the PS2 alot lately, NFS and Killzone all the way!

I've been playing BF2, just got back into 2142 after a long break, and Gran Turismo 4.

Back
Top Bottom