I found a Wikipedia entry for the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the page has been deleted. How did marx get to edit it so he was the admin?

Does anyone here have much experience with wikipedia because I think it might be a cool thing to have

If it is open to anyone to edit then its not going to be practical to run on because everyone who gets banned would spam it etc. Shame.

anyone can edit it so Wikipedia does have it's cons I don't think you can lock the pages though.

I like to read there when I'm bored. :p Computer Forums doesn't need a Wikipedia page so just let it drop.

The thing though in there is that some small celebrities with minimal info gets the right to have one, when a unique and very special person that deserves one best isn't getting their bright side. Plus, small celebrities may just be in an area, country or city, but they take it.

ArrizX said:
Jon, your a tad bit uptight about things.

Cool down man........

If all the websites in the world had a Wiki article, the servers will be cluttered with useless crap. Only sites like SomethingAwful deserve an article.

MarxSoccer said:
It's free to edit.
Yes, & well you know it, in my opinion it was very poor taste that you replaced David's name with yours, & no I'm not sucking up to David, I just hope he sees it, you might think it's a huge joke, but I don't think he will, you're an idiot.

It doesn't matter now. That CF Wiki page was bullshit from the beginning. No one even views it anymore...I'm suprised someone actually dug it up and made a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom