Gallery: Game Screenshots

JikuzeN said:
... Yeah sad. I just played it, lags too much on my lappy, but for some reason, the gun's don't have crosshair's lol. And yeah it's really glitchy.
Two things, "use' is by default "F" and there isn't a crosshair for a reason, if you ever played goldeneye on the 64 you'd know why.. there never was one!

AlexF1224 said:
crashbu4.jpg

SUPER ADVANCED 3D ACTION

Lol, super advanced 3d action. Remind me of the late 80's. Yeah, I'm that old.

JikuzeN said:
In gameplay terms ;):), i just saw the trailer, and damn did it bring back alot of mermories from the Goldeneye shooter on N64!. And suprisly it's rated 9.3 in GT.

I would rate it very highly too...

It's a very nicely done total conversion mod. Hell, they could package this and sell it like it was a standalone game. I wouldn't be suprised if VALVe hired the developers and put it under their own brand.

Nice, Very nice.

I noticed that you have an insane PSU. You really dont need that much power my god, LOL

Oh well, damn that game looks sick.

Wow I really hate my computer because with all of these screenshots of battlefield is making me really want to play it!,Those graphics are awesome! And I love the way the weapons looks to!

alvino said:
I would rate it very highly too...

It's a very nicely done total conversion mod. Hell, they could package this and sell it like it was a standalone game. I wouldn't be suprised if VALVe hired the developers and put it under their own brand.
they couldnt....copyright issues.

ArrizX said:
Nice, Very nice.

I noticed that you have an insane PSU. You really dont need that much power my god, LOL

Oh well, damn that game looks sick.

Thanks :), put in so much work to play BF2 haha, yeah now i think 750w... is a bit too much even if i wanted to upgrade, i was thinking of getting a huge psu, for upgrades. I love the psu's design, 14cm fan, acutally the whole thing, but damn, it's confusing to work with, you have to attach the cables yourself, unlike it being pre-installed, and if your a cable hater, this isn't for you.

JikuzeN said:
Thanks :), put in so much work to play BF2 haha, yeah now i think 750w... is a bit too much even if i wanted to upgrade, i was thinking of getting a huge psu, for upgrades. I love the psu's design, 14cm fan, acutally the whole thing, but damn, it's confusing to work with, you have to attach the cables yourself, unlike it being pre-installed, and if your a cable hater, this isn't for you.
lol ur computer must take up as much power as my refrigerator

JikuzeN said:

Yeah, but still 550 is still more then you need for your computer. Much less 750w, LOL

^Mike^ said:
lol ur computer must take up as much power as my refrigerator

His computer puts more power then my car. And I have two amps in my car. It'll be kinda a tie once I get my second 12'' because then ill be pushing close to 800W on a 90amp alternator.

But still, right now more then my car. Intense. LOL

Back
Top Bottom