Xbox 360???

Well ... I've played it. Its really good graphic wise, but other than that I really don't see they hype for it. Its like any other shooter game.

I think I may get one in a month or 2...if I can stream video and audio from my computer...since we have Soundbridge Roku, I already know how to set that up...it seems to be worth it almost for just that....since the Rokus are 200 by themselves but then add a DVD player, HD for stuff and a kick ass video game console...

Im thinkin yeah....unless someone wants to sell me theres lol...but its gotta be the one with the HD...hahaha

yeah im playin mine right now, rainbow six vegas is awesome... hard... but nevertheless awesome lol

I got one for Christmas, it's amazing (even though I have to play on my monitor because I don't have an HDTV...).

Gears of War is sick, I just finished the campaign today! Definitely the best is when you go up to someone and chainsaw them, and then their blood is all over the screen...it's disgusting at first, but then the whole point of the game becomes who can get the most chainsaw kills (and curb stops)!!

Anyway, I'd say it's pretty good, the only thing is that if you're not gonna get Xbox Live, it's kinda pointless because the entire console is centered around that.

Some of my favorite features (besides the games):
- Wireless controllers
- You can remotely turn it off with the controller
- I haven't tried it yet, but supposedly you can hook up your Xbox to your PC and stream music/video
- Chat. I've talked to some of my friends that moved recently more in the last 6 days than I have since then altogether.

kjman87 said:
Does it have a wireless connection?

You can buy the wireless network dongle.

EEnterprise said:
Well ... I've played it. Its really good graphic wise, but other than that I really don't see they hype for it. Its like any other shooter game.

Yeah, Gears of War looks really good. It's a bit overhyped, but it's still easily the one of the best shooters around. The cover system is really intuitive and the weapons are so awesome...especially the Lancer Assault Rifle with the chainsaw bayonet mount. :D

Since the PS3 is so expensive people are buying a Wii360 and getting both for the price of the PS3, oh by the way if you get a 360 First Game: get Gears of War it is AMAZING

first,buddy you dont need an hdtv to play my bud has a 17' tv from 1998,of course its not an hdtv second im all for the xbox360 but where ever you live the package your looking at my bud got it for $410 Cdn but i cant get one till i get a job hopefully this year. happy new year btw!

Depends on the games. Gears of War is very scalar, so playing it on SDTV or HDTV alike looks drop dead gorgeous. However, some games like Rainbow Six Vegas look like utter crap when played on an SDTV, but on an HDTV it looks amazing. That's the problem with the PS3...the majority of games require an HDTV if you don't want to go blind. Ridge Racer 7 looks vastly superior on an HDTV. Playing it on an SDTV is like playing a PS2 game.

If you can, wait for a little while as HDTV's broaden and technolgies get better. Then when prices start dropping (which they will) reap the rewards and invest in a nice HDTV. :D

Back
Top Bottom