Xbox 360???

kjman87

Daemon Poster
So I am thinking about picking myself up and XBox 360...not just because its a great video game system but because you can also play you computers music through if I hear correctly...and others things

Now What I am asking you is, what kinds of other cool things you can do with it and is it worth (the one i am looking at is a bundle with 2 wireless controllers and Ghost Recon: advanced warfighter) the $510 price tag... or the 400 one for the normal premium edition?

TIA

Wait, is this the Premium package plus two extra wireless controllers and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter? If so, it's a pretty good bundle. If you bought two extra controllers and GRAW at retail price, it would be about the same price or even a few dollars more expensive.

Yes, if your Xbox 360 is connected to the same network as your computer, you can install the Media Center Extender (free from Microsoft's website) and stream music, pictures and videos through the network and watch them on your TV.

alvino said:
Yes, if your Xbox 360 is connected to the same network as your computer, you can install the Media Center Extender (free from Microsoft's website) and stream music, pictures and videos through the network and watch them on your TV.

Does it have a wireless connection?

I tried to get Gears Of War. Shows how popular it is. Out of stock!

Back
Top Bottom