It's the New Year! 2007!

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
2007! BRING IT ON!

We Aussies, are gonna be in the New Year, while countries like Canada, are gonna be in the 2006 lol..., so what are you guys doing for the New Year/New Year's Eve, how do other countries celebrate New Year/ NYE?. I just came back from a spectacular firework, which was only a entree, the main corse will be at 12 pm.

Oh ... and what's your New Year's resoloution? hehe, my resoloution was to build the computer, but i done that so ... i guess ... somehow give up on online gaming :D.

Hey Rake.. how are you man ?

Well i want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and be careful out there !! :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR!, It's 2007 in Australia right now!, you guys enjoying the old 2006? :p. The fireworks looked very nice... just like to wish everyone a Happy Prosperous New Year :D. Time to get drunk if i can ...

Happy New Year, and try not to drink too much...don't want to wake up tomorrow with a hang over..:p

Same here. Rather dull for me. Watching movies again. It's a Sunday, boring. I'm cooking right now. Spaghetti, corn, garlic bread, and tofu. THen I have some potato salad I have to finish.

nice man, were having a small party at our house starting at 8pm, so in another 7 hours 45min to go till the party.

Back
Top Bottom