Lan party

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok, well we had a Lan party, and I played JO tonight like I have never before.

We had two navy seals at the lan party, lets just say we applied the tactics they used in real life, to the hardest mission in the game with half the recommended players.

We had 7 guys, 3 assault, one anti-tank type deal, one speacil force (c4) and two medics.

We had to assault a terrioist compound(s) and we had to move through each ich of the place paintakely. I was part of the assault with the 2 navy seals it was quite fun.

It was extermely organized, before we went into each room we would have a plan, like i'll go left, one guy goes straight, the other guy takes a right 10 seconds after we go, speacil forces follow, 10 seconds later medics follow.

We took the mission 2 hours to complete, the guy said they once tried it with 15, and failed.

I love JO its sweet, cause its a FPS but its not a "Run in fire, hope you live type deal" because pretty much any situation if you rush in carelessly your going get killed. If you don't clear the room completely before you, the bots will radio the ones you left behind the second you attack thema nd you'll get flanked etc.

Either way, playing with two real navy seal guys, made it a lot easier for we used real life tactics which worked brilliantly.

BTW not one time did a man have to respawn... which is an accomplishment.

JO = Joint Ops?
If so then sorry to disappoint you, but the bots in that game are as easy as they can get. I was playing with a friend, (so just the 2 of us) and we completed a map with 60-70 enemies. And yes, I always play fps with the hardest difficulty settings.

But still, teamwork is the best thing you can do in an fps game. I like to play project reality for bf2, and nothing beats the feeling when you have a good squad leader and everyone in the squad does what the SL says. Probably one of the best times was when we were in an urban map and we were getting shot at from the right flank. The SL said "suppress right" and 4 guys turned to the right and emptied their mags. :D Needless to say we got em.

Back
Top Bottom