Movie thread

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I really feel we should have a sticky for Movie Threads. I'm sure everyone on here love to watch movies, right? I mean, who doesn't? We have stickies for just about everything else on here and it's like having our own movie review on here. What do you guys think? Anything "movie" will go in the thread.

Like for example, I just watched "The Descent". OMG, that was a great movie. I won't spoil it but tell you my reaction to it. You all know it's about a group of women exploring the caverns. Well I thought initially, the first 30 minutes was just another chick type flick that deserves to be on Lifetime. Well to my surprise, it was a thriller!!!

I'm off to watch more movies. I've got a bunch of friends over right now and it's movie all night!!!! It's break time now and everyone's in the bathroom and doing whatever, while I'm on here talking to you guys. In another 10 minutes, it's "See No Evil".

sounds good, and I was thinking about checking that movie out and you say its worth it so I may do so... have a good night man ahahahaha

Ya we should have a home video sticky too, it would be cool to see al the videos people have made and edited themselves...

TRDCorolla said:
I really feel we should have a sticky for Movie Threads. I'm sure everyone on here love to watch movies, right? I mean, who doesn't? We have stickies for just about everything else on here and it's like having our own movie review on here. What do you guys think? Anything "movie" will go in the thread.

Like for example, I just watched "The Descent". OMG, that was a great movie. I won't spoil it but tell you my reaction to it. You all know it's about a group of women exploring the caverns. Well I thought initially, the first 30 minutes was just another chick type flick that deserves to be on Lifetime. Well to my surprise, it was a thriller!!!

I'm off to watch more movies. I've got a bunch of friends over right now and it's movie all night!!!! It's break time now and everyone's in the bathroom and doing whatever, while I'm on here talking to you guys. In another 10 minutes, it's "See No Evil".
OMG i watched the descent 2 days ago :) it was a really great horror movie. it was released in the UK in 2005 though :( and did u watch the one with the extended ending?

Back
Top Bottom