Gallery: Your mouse...

Oh yeah, the Revolution MX was one of my candidates for my new mouse, but it's way too expensive and I heard the scroll wheel is kinda eh. I guess its handy, but it feels heavy to spin and when you do spin it, it feels like it's got momentum.

mine...i don't like wireless, batteries are a hassle, so i got wired.

100_1616.jpg

100_1617.jpg

My mouse is from the MX3000 combo:
-13890i0.jpg

I actually like the feature of time on the 3200, but this one is preety good.

alvino said:
Oh yeah, the Revolution MX was one of my candidates for my new mouse, but it's way too expensive and I heard the scroll wheel is kinda eh. I guess its handy, but it feels heavy to spin and when you do spin it, it feels like it's got momentum.

the scroll wheel is cool, but I'm still used to the "old fashioned" ones that click.

PC262493.jpg

PC262492.jpg

My new G5 mouse! I don't like wireless that much...the cable is braded too...I thought that it having removable weights was an awesome feature.

PC252489.jpg

PC262490.jpg

It shows CPU and RAM Usage, shows stats for some games, for an example it will show your damage, crit %, defense...i really dont look at it for that stuff. but its fun to see ur cpu and ram usage...it will display the time, date, year etc... shows u when u get whispered in wow..it has USBs on it aswell. witch works well with my antec head set...I love it... it takes a while to get use to the keys becaues they are sort of smaller than traditional boards but i am now and its cool

PC262491.jpg

Oh man, that's pretty neat how it displays that. I have the same display with my Sidebar on Windows XP. Speaking of mouse, my Logitech G7 sure eats up a lot of juice. I have to change the Li-ion battery at least once every two weeks, lol. Good thing I have two and they're rechargeable. Otherwise, I would have to spend a lot of money on batteries, lol.

Yeah, it's kinda cool how it displays CPU and RAM, but the in-game stuff is so gimmicky. Who actually looks down to check when you could check your on-screen HUD?

i also have the logitech g5 gaming mouse...it works great and very comfortable by far the best one i ever had...i dont like wireless mice because when you play games sand the action heats up they seem to die i got a g7 but i use it for my lab top because they need to make nuclear powered batteries that last a life time lol.

Back
Top Bottom