Saddam Hanging

Ya, even with all the bad things he did, I would never want to watch someone die, no matter who they are, its just sick...

The Sheep said:
It is us in the west that are evil, I cant stand by and let barbarians take over!
I totally disagree, & strongly object to you tarring everybody in the west as evil, there are many many in the east who are though, wasn't 9/11 an evil act??? :mad:, I could go on, but I suspect that with you, it would be a waste of my breath, when you joined CF, you must have known that we welcome all creeds, whatever their beliefs, but I think that it would be judicious of you to tone down such remarks, that's not a threat, just some sound advice, 99% of members are very tolerant, but there is a limit.

I have seen a man die in real life, so I could watch through that quite fine. It's not like you saw the whole process, you saw him fall, it went dark, and then you see his face, no biggie.

well they wanted to make sure no one would think it was a fake, and to show that he really was executed

Back
Top Bottom