Poll: Do you know your wep key off by heart?

recon 16 said:
i don't use one! They are utterly useless, and easily bustable... many software programs can bust them in just a few hours...

if your some noob who just searches for wireless networks from your home because you do not have one then if you dont have a key then they can just connect easily. a noob wont try to crack a password as they wouldnt know how. what im trying to say is that a wep or wpa password is noob proof and around here most people are like that (no offence to them)

spywarebanisher said:
hmph... hate ppl who just park in front of my house to find wireless hot spot... those sons of ...

^^Get A shotgun^^

BTW i don't have a wireless network at the mo but when i get new laptop in new year i will have AND LIKE MOST LONG STRINGS OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS I WILL PROBABLY FORGET IT

Hahaha. It amuses me to think people still consider themselves secure with WEP's. Whatever it is, I guarantee I can crack it in under 10 minutes. :)

the only reason people used them is so your average next door neibour can't steal your wi-fi so unless rakedog is your neibour you are ok

I dont know myne off by heart, but i know my friends
Though i aint gonna give it out here,
Myne is like 40 characters long i think,
and anyway i change it every week so good luck cracking it

schultzy92, based on how you type and write, I honestly wouldn't expect you to memorize a 40-character key, much less change it every week.

Not that it would matter, as it doesn't make a slight bit of difference how long your WEP is. The algorithm is structured in such a way that a 5 character key will take just as long to crack with IV collisions as a 50 character key. Sorry bud.

Back
Top Bottom