Selling...

Come on watling, don't mess the guys about, you've been offered 40 cents & $40, & now you say is it worth anything, you haven't been with us long, our guys are very fair, they'll try to reach a good deal with you, but they won't be messed about, now state a middle of the road price, & I'm pretty sure you'll clinch the deal, good luck.

This guy tried to offer a Steam account about a week ago, but it was illegal, & lhuser closed the thread, thought I'd mention it, but of course that doesn' mean to say there's anything wrong with this deal.

Brookfield said:
Come on watling, don't mess the guys about, you've been offered 40 cents & $40, & now you say is it worth anything, you haven't been with us long, our guys are very fair, they'll try to reach a good deal with you, but they won't be messed about, now state a middle of the road price, & I'm pretty sure you'll clinch the deal, good luck.

Its the other way around Brook, lol. They were all messing with him, saying 5dollars, 20 dollars. The lhuser said 40 dollars and then changed it to keep the joke going.

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
Its the other way around Brook, lol. They were all messing with him, saying 5dollars, 20 dollars. The lhuser said 40 dollars and then changed it to keep the joke going.
Ah, so that's it :rolleyes: , I don't want to spoil all the "jokes" *ahem*, but this forum needs to move on soon, they need to be serious, practical bids or none from hereon please.
Thanks.

umm brookfield, selling steam accounts is perfectly legal as long as it comes with all the games and the password and stuff. steam changed their license agreement.

wikipedia said:
Resale of Steam games

Steam activation makes it more difficult to sell a legally acquired game to a third party, due to the unsuitability of current proof of purchase laws. Steam accounts, being ephemeral, do not constitute legal proof of purchases and cannot currently be transferred. Selling a boxed game which uses Steam also requires the buyer to send an image of the CD key to Valve to have it tied to their own account (Vivendi-published games famously required a $10 fee for the process); games bought through Steam itself are completely non-transferable.

This is of obvious advantage to the game producer, as it dampens the secondary market of their titles. As such, the restrictions raise ethical and possibly legal questions in some minds.

Valve is not aggressive towards account transfers, but strongly advise against them as they are a major source of fraud within their systems.

lhuser said:
I don't want to bid, but if you ask for 40 minimum, you are in business.

Is this 40cents or 40bucks? also i live in the UK so how much would it cost for P&P

but i would sell for 40dollars but not 40cents lol

Back
Top Bottom