Saddam Hanging

I have seen this from start to finish.

I now realise that it is us in the west that are evil. Watching that made me feel sick. But that ok isn't it, cos we're on the side of right.

Killing is not right. What we have just done is worse than he did. We tortured him with the thought of death. I hope God has mercy, for him and for us.

I know many of you are pleased by this, but I cant stand by and let barbarians take over! I realise I will be shot down in flames, but I do not feel happy about this.

The Sheep said:

I now realise that it is us in the west that are evil. Watching that made me feel sick. But that ok isn't it, cos we're on the side of right.

Killing is not right. What we have just done is worse than he did. We tortured him with the thought of death. I hope God has mercy, for him and for us.

I know many of you are pleased by this, but I cant stand by and let barbarians take over! I realise I will be shot down in flames, but I do not feel happy about this.
I agree...even though he was evil and what he did in the past was evil, this is just horrible. Watching people die is sick. Apparently we have some sickos here...

like i said before, there is no good or evil it is in the eye of the beholder.

some people think it was bad to hang him, some thought it was the last resort to kill saddam but there is nothing that says that it was the right or wrong thing to do.

alvino said:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

nicely put, that deserves rep (but it says i have to spread it around before i can give you some)

The Sheep said:

I aggree.. when you put it all together Bush has done more evil things then saddam.. just think about it...

the one thing that upsets me is that he was hung not even an unpainful death but one that he suffered getting strangled to death...

Steemax said:
but one that he suffered getting strangled to death...

you know that once your hung properly (in this case) your neck snaps causing instintanious death, right?

Back
Top Bottom