When you browse the forums...

lhuser

Golden Master
Poll1:
Do you reply with Quick reply or the standard Post reply?

Poll2: You browse threads in Hybrid, threaded or Linear (Standard)?

It depends. If I'm posting images, modifying text, or quoting from someone, it will be in Advanced Post instead of a Quick Reply. I use a combination of the two. But most of the time, I do the Quick Reply (about 80% of the time).

Yes. Some places, you need the advanced replies...although, when I use images, I use quick reply.

It actually takes longer to post an image in the Advanced Reply than Quick Reply because you have to click on the IMG icon, then allow the pop up scrpt to come through (what a pain there), then copy and paste the link in there, OK that, then OK again to post the actual post. I could cut a few steps by Quick Reply, but then I have to memorize this:

, lol :p , I did that from the Advanced Reply again.

Ah ok polls work now:

I do standard view, and reply with quick reply, but sometimes use the "Post Reply Button" if I need to use emotes that i don't know what the code is for them.

I do both, if it needs more advanced formating or I'm writing longer reply then I 'Go Advanced' :p

I use both, depends what I'm doing. if I'm replying to a post, or responding to a reported one, I use standard, If I'm visiting the forums, as part of my round of duties, I use either, as to replying to posts, I usually use advanced.
Er, what does "guided" involve?, I've never used it, do many?, also "quote message in reply", not nesessary, surely?

Back
Top Bottom