Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

11:10am? You must be over there on the east coast. That's one thing I love about being here on the west. We're always the late birds at everything. Last one to celebrate New Years, lol--oh except for Hawaii.

TRDCorolla said:
11:10am? You must be over there on the east coast. That's one thing I love about being here on the west. We're always the late birds at everything. Last one to celebrate New Years, lol--oh except for Hawaii.
yeah i remember last year i made the new years thread because we were already in 2006. But a lot of you west coasters didn't get to new years yet. :D And i remember Arrizx was like "ooooohhh...you must be on the east coast" :cool:

Australia always get to do everything first though. First to celebrate New Years, the first to reach the next day. It kind of spoils it for us.

TRDCorolla said:
Australia always get to do everything first though. First to celebrate New Years, the first to reach the next day. It kind of spoils it for us.
yeah that's true

JikuzeN said:
New case for my new rig and my Dell Latitude (It play's CS: source with no lag :D):
2000593613555432854_rs.jpg

My Plasma (Best one i bought out of the many):

2000579807366957113_rs.jpg

2000596094499072235_rs.jpg

50" HD Plasma, best quality ever. It was the best plasma at the time i bought it. The Colour reproduction even looks better than my LCD.

8.1 Surround Sound + Amp + 2 Bass. I'll take more pics of my workstation when i build my rig, right now it's way too messy.

you pimp.

East coast. The Greenwich Mean Time -5 through -8 (5, 6, 7, 8) Are all late birds. The UK and all the rest gets to be the first.

Back
Top Bottom