I need to ruin a computer without it being known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, don't even bother with magnets on the hard drive. You'll need a magnet the size of a planet just to 'suck' the data out.

Well we're not exactly sure of the reason, but a bunch of the files on my brother's hard drive became corrupt one day, and the computer became extremely sluggish. This was right after he put in a magnetic case speaker in, near (but not ON :p) the hard drive. It was all fine before that. A format was all it took and it's back to being fast. Just ask D-Lew...

throw it out the window and say you were attacked by evil monkeys and in their anger they tried to throw the comp at you. Trust me, it works.... all the time

Yeah great advice guys, just tell him how to trash his company computers. Its not right no matter how you lot look at it. And alot of you should know better.

Flip the 110V to 240V while it;s on, but that, if you REALLY want to fry them.

@Raffaz: That's why I said "really". Actually, if you need to upgrade the PCs badly and they won't unless it's broken down...and all because it's slow...then, how about reading the tweaking guides in the sticky thread in that forum lounge?

Well whatever ya decide to do to trash them, ya more than likely to get caught. Especially when you have been saying they need upgraded. And then it suddenly goes wrong. And to be honest, its no more than you deserve. These forums are meant to be for repairing computers, not trashing them, and screwing over your employer.

Indeed. Actually, this might help you. On the Dell forums, I was asking for the PIII SLot 1 CPUs on the Dell G1 I have. Well, my board takes up to 500MHZ, but it can definately go higher. A guy worked on that hard. He bought a Slocket 370 (S370 to Slot1) and he bought a Celeron 1.0GHZ, 100MHZ FSB. Needless to ay, that 1998 G1 was trunning at 1000MHZ. Unbelievable junkers can reach high positions. I may try one with the Tualatin cores with 100MHZ FSB.

Maybe you should talk about upgrades.

i think ill have to agree with everyone else fry the cpu by disasembeling the fan then take a high powered magnet to the hard drive. and just to make sure its messed up take that same magnet and run it over the motherboard, ram and anything else inside of it. just make sure not to go over the monitor because ive had experience with that and it will leave marks on the screen where the magnet pulled a permenant mark onto the screen.

Yeah, take off the heatsink/fan and put you hard drive on top of it. They should both fry... two jobs done in one overheat.
3195.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom