Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

lhuser, if your question about the door is for me, this room is the main lounge/tv room for the house and the opening at left leads to diningroom and kitchen. I'm never far away from anything (as you can see the fridge is just around the corner) :D

lhuser said:
Nice room, but...where's the door?

I wanted to have a ridge as well, but due to space restrictions, it's dropped. It may come alive one day.

The main door is just to the left if you look at the first picture. The door right in front of my computer is the private bathroom. The fridge is definitely worth it if you have a chance to get one. I can stay in my room forever. I didn't take a picture of my bed and my walk in closet because it's a mess there.

There seems to be a confusion here. I was refering to wiredchild2. Yours if after the quote :)

BUT...you...have...a mess? Gah! :eek:

lhuser said:
There seems to be a confusion here. I was refering to wiredchild2. Yours if after the quote :)

BUT...you...have...a mess? Gah! :eek:

"wiredchild2" ? :D
Not exactly wired but I do have to take a lot of pills these days.
Then again, I suppose I'm not really "wild" anymore. Or a "child" either. :D

And yes, the room is very comfortable, thanks!

Wumm...I get primed with names that are totally screwed for me. I called ThePiGuy, ThePigguy. I have no clue why it does that, but, I can't help it. It's rare though.

Anyways, WILDCHILD2 :)p) I'm glad your room is comfy.

Back
Top Bottom