Saddam Executed!

borat_sagdiyev said:
wow according to the date on that photo that was taken yesterday ....

I was in the picture taking mood tonight. I posted a bunch of them all over the forum tonight. That picture of Sadamn was a picture I found on the Internet. I just took a snapshot of it instead of direct linking. Don't ask me why, I just felt like taking hundreds of picts :p

That picture is old though in reality. It's so funny though.

JikuzeN, to you they are innocent. To them they are invaders who are ravaging their lands. If you were put in their position, you'd have a FAR different view of this.

If China all of a sudden invaded the US, and Chinese soldiers who deemed democracy to be unsuitable for the US and decided to turn it into Communism, and then proceeded to patrol the streets and enforce all their new laws, while using the invasion as an excuse to ship millions of electronics and appliances out of the country back into their economy, and declare curfew on all cities, conduct raids of houses at random, violate freedom of speech and search at will without warrants, wouldn't you get pretty angry at those pesky Chinese soldiers?

Well, that's what the situation looks like to the Iraqis. So walk a mile in their shoes before claiming the US troops are there just to "help out".

Very true. Even back when Saddam was ousted from his reign, Iraqis protested in the streets demanding the US leave. I remember that clearly on TV...apparently Bush has a hard time hearing things. :p So much for f-ing "Mission Accomplished" :rolleyes: It's been years and we're still acting arrogant as ever.

If you don't like the words I use, at least have the decency to PM me about it. :rolleyes:

borat_sagdiyev said:
wow according to the date on that photo that was taken yesterday ....
:rolleyes: Come on, you know that can't be, he's been in custody for years, that date must be when the pic was processed, look at the grainy quality, to me that means that this is the second processing yesterday, probably taken by a camera of an old propaganda publicity shot.

Brookfield said:
:rolleyes: Come on, you know that can't be, he's been in custody for years, that date must be when the pic was processed, look at the grainy quality, to me that means that this is the second processing yesterday, probably taken by a camera of an old propaganda publicity shot.
Read this...

TRDCorolla said:
I was in the picture taking mood tonight. I posted a bunch of them all over the forum tonight. That picture of Sadamn was a picture I found on the Internet. I just took a snapshot of it instead of direct linking. Don't ask me why, I just felt like taking hundreds of picts :p

That picture is old though in reality. It's so funny though.

Haha, I didn't post anything related to that picture. I was simply showing you TRDCorolla's explanation.

Well, I think a lot of people are going to use this as a means to start more... for lack of a better word... Sh*t. As the old saying goes. "If you want peace, prepare for War."

Or maybe the US should just accept that they xxxxxx up and get out of Iraq before it turns into the second Vietnam. Oh wait, it already has.

Edited for bad language, Brookfield

Back
Top Bottom