Saddam Executed!

Why does everyone want to see how the guy died? Is it that big of a spectacle? Saddam Hussein is dead and lets forget about him. We're not in the time of the Romans where Gladiators killed each other simply for other people's pleasure. Sad how we degrade ourselves at these times...

JikuzeN said:
Just a demonstration of how iraqis fight like .. "Pussies" ...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xm53Jnr07JA

If you lived in such a place, you would use what you could too. Insurgents don't have a vast military like the US does, so obviously they're going to use anything they can grab a hold of.

Same thing during the Vietnam War. You think the VietCong had napalm, Agent Orange and all that advanced crap? No...they were lucky if they could get a hold of an AK-47 and RPG-7. Guerrilla tactics isn't "cheap" it's smart and knowing how to use your surroundings.

It annoys me how they kill innocent people, in a very very cowardly way. Look at those idiots ... am speechless, true idiots. (Not to offend anybody...)

A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at Sadamn. Even a little boy is afraid of him:

Priceless photo

1002018ni5.jpg

JikuzeN said:
It annoys me how they kill innocent people, in a very very cowardly way. Look at those idiots ... am speechless, true idiots. (Not to offend anybody...)

I'm pretty sure those are US soldiers. I doubt innocent civilians would have HUMVEEs to ride in.

alvino said:
Guerrilla tactics isn't "cheap" it's smart and knowing how to use your surroundings.

well said. considering the training and supplies the iraqi army has compared to ours, they actually fought very well.

however like the person before me, i hate the cowardly acts of killing innocent people on purpous. Yes, this is war, innocents will die. BUT, to specifically kill civilians is wrong in more ways than one.

JikuzeN, are you an idiot? I mean, if your country was invaded by foreign soldiers who were now patrolling the streets and telling you what to do and not do, you'd get pretty pissed. The reason they have to use guerrilla warfare is because they are not strong enough to go against the US face to face.

This is the reason we will never win in Iraq. You can't defeat an enemy that uses guerrilla warfare.

TRDCorolla said:
A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at Sadamn. Even a little boy is afraid of him:

Priceless photo

1002018ni5.jpg
wow according to the date on that photo that was taken yesterday ....

rakedog said:
JikuzeN, are you an idiot? I mean, if your country was invaded by foreign soldiers who were now patrolling the streets and telling you what to do and not do, you'd get pretty pissed. The reason they have to use guerrilla warfare is because they are not strong enough to go against the US face to face.

This is the reason we will never win in Iraq. You can't defeat an enemy that uses guerrilla warfare.

Ofcourse there innocent, and there invading, there trying to keep the peace, and try to prevent any other wars etc etc. I find it very stupid for them to kill the US soliders, when there trying to help there country. And i meant innocent, as the US are trying to do there job, while those Iraqis are trying to kill them.

borat_sagdiyev said:
wow according to the date on that photo that was taken yesterday ....

I think he used his own camera to take that picture ...
(From the computer or tele, or something .. radiation blurs)

rakedog said:

No sir, you definately cannot defeat an enemy that uses guerrilla warfare. Look at the Vietnam War, as if that wasn't a big enough example...

JikuzeN said:
Ofcourse there innocent, and there invading, there trying to keep the peace, and try to prevent any other wars etc etc. I find it very stupid for them to kill the US soliders, when there trying to help there country. And i meant innocent, as the US are trying to do there job, while those Iraqis are trying to kill them.

WTF? Some of it didn't make sense and most if it sounds like you've been reading too much propaganda courtesy of the Bush administration. You can't "help" every country in this world. Democracy does not work everywhere. US soldiers are innocent, it's the politicians that aren't.

Back
Top Bottom