Found out I am color blind...

lhuser said:
I've been using that type of tests yearly. I am not colorlind...however...the nightvision...I don't think I have one. I barely see stuff at night. That, I think it's normal.

But at least, none of us sees Monochrome.
So you have bad night vision. Does it stop you from driving at night? I have bad night vision too and it's so bad that I don't drive in the dark and I struggle in dark situations, dark rooms, dark bars, stuff like that. My night vision is really bad. My vision in general is pretty bad. Considering I only have one eye though.

i know im not colourblind, i had to have an hours colourblindness test before being accepted into my job... in electronics its kinda impoartant not to be colourblind..

Tommy Boy said:
So you have bad night vision. Does it stop you from driving at night? I have bad night vision too and it's so bad that I don't drive in the dark and I struggle in dark situations, dark rooms, dark bars, stuff like that. My night vision is really bad. My vision in general is pretty bad. Considering I only have one eye though.
Actually, I have horrible vision. But, no, it doesn't stop me from driving, but without glasses, yes.

lhuser said:
Actually, I have horrible vision. But, no, it doesn't stop me from driving, but without glasses, yes.
I meant driving in the dark. Do you drive in the dark? Since you mentioned you have non-existent night vision.

I can drive and see just fine in the daytime, but when it gets dark, I don't see well at all. Like I said, I don't drive at night.

-Paul- said:
no not half there are several different types of colorblindness... it is just a common misconception that colorblind people only see black white and grey.

For me, I am Red/Green colorblind, also called Deutanope.
I can see the extreme reds and greens, but not close shades.
Wow, didn't know that

If you follow a bit more on the site given, you;ll se more info on it.

The thing that colorblind people have to face are the color confusion and misreading. Some are born seeing Monochrome...meaning that either they confuse too much or there's no cones.
But it still keeps that sometimes, it sucks.

On the other hand, that HDTV and all that crap...any colorblind people can see it. If you're asking me the difference, I won't see it...not even nose stuck on TV.

Back
Top Bottom