Saddam Executed!

TRDCorolla said:
To me, it has to be Osama Bin Laden. He triggered the whole terrorism deal and now we're in an endless war. Ok, I'm voicing my thought here. Drop a few nuclear bombs there and done. We did that to Japan. Loook how freaking peaceful they are....History repeats itself and we learn from it. Case closed.

First off, I don't condone the terrorist actions. However virtually everything that has happened has been the result of US foreign policy.

Second off Japan and and the Middle East are completely different subjects, dropping nukes will make the world a far, far, far worse place.

That makes me really nervous about what our society is becoming. People cheering when others are hanged and wanting to see live videos of it happening. Honestly reminds me of Roman slaves being forced to fight each other as gladiators, and the crowd being amused and addicted to the violence.

Why. Why is it such a celebration that the man is now dead. Sure, he was a terrible dictator and leader. But what joy does it cause to see the man now dead. What's the point? You can't fight this world eye for eye. He should have been just stuck in jail for the rest of his life. How can people sit here and enjoy people being executed. I'm not saying we should be sympathetic to his cause, that would be absurd. But at least do him one last favor and let him rest in peace, don't make a spectacle out of it.

You people seriously make me sick.

Drop a few nuclear bombs there and done. We did that to Japan. Loook how freaking peaceful they are....History repeats itself and we learn from it. Case closed.

That has got to be one of the most retarded statements I've heard in my life. Seriously, give a nice deep thought about what you just said.

rakedog said:
That makes me really nervous about what our society is becoming. People cheering when others are hanged and wanting to see live videos of it happening. Honestly reminds me of Roman slaves being forced to fight each other as gladiators, and the crowd being amused and addicted to the violence.

Why. Why is it such a celebration that the man is now dead. Sure, he was a terrible dictator and leader. But what joy does it cause to see the man now dead. What's the point? You can't fight this world eye for eye. He should have been just stuck in jail for the rest of his life. How can people sit here and enjoy people being executed. I'm not saying we should be sympathetic to his cause, that would be absurd. But at least do him one last favor and let him rest in peace, don't make a spectacle out of it.

You people seriously make me sick.
Most of the celebrations are of people whose family members were lost to Saddam's terrible rulings, and killings of innocent people.

I beg to differ. I hear people all over these forums and various other forums online cheering over his death, even though they have absolutely no relation to any of the victims, and are doing this simply because they find it amusing or exciting that he has died.

rakedog said:
I beg to differ. I hear people all over these forums and various other forums online cheering over his death, even though they have absolutely no relation to any of the victims, and are doing this simply because they find it amusing or exciting that he has died.
Well he has killed TONS of innocent people even of his own race. Crimes against humanity.

Back
Top Bottom