Saddam Executed!

Trivium Nate said:
yeah i just found out 5 minutes ago i came home frm my frineds house and my mom was liek they executed Saddam and im like no they are going to wait 30 days and she was like no they just did it,I was like what?
yeah, i guess they wanted to get it done

That was initial reaction at first too. I thought it was going to occur next month sometime, but was surprised to hear it had gone through already. Hanged!!!

TRDCorolla said:
That was initial reaction at first too. I thought it was going to occur next month sometime, but was surprised to hear it had gone through already. Hanged!!!
yeah, that's exactly what i thought, I was like "are they just testing the new CNN homepage for next month?" haha jk but i was shocked.

I would love to see the actual hanging. Wouldn't that be something? Someone post the link on it if it does become available online.

TRDCorolla said:
I would love to see the actual hanging. Wouldn't that be something? Someone post the link on it if it does become available online.
CNN should show it soon, it's 12:05am here and i'm getting angry.

borat_sagdiyev said:
umm i dont think it was filmed at all. it was just a rumor from a tv station in iraq anyway....
it was confirmed by CNN that there was pictures and videos of it, CNN is reviewing it to make it appropriate for tv.

Back
Top Bottom