I need to ruin a computer without it being known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should really be closed.

But, if you put something that'd melt under the extreme heat inside the CPU fan blades to stop them. The CPU would then smoke and melt, and the heat would cause what you stopped the fan blades with to melt, restarting the fan, but the CPU wouldn't work.

Ocelot said:
Turn Computer off
Flip PSU switch from 120 to 240
Turn Back On
Dont know if it will fry it, but always wondered :)

You're better doing that while the machine is still turned on, if you really want to cook everything inside it.

he he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say, unplug all of the fans!!!!!!!!!!

and then plug them back in after the comp is dead, then the IT guy won't know it was you. That would be the best way, because pulling crap off of the board the IT guys might see...or ya, magnets...or water!

bend some pins on the Proc,

Pull of a couple capaciators on the board.

shut down the PC in the middle of flashing of the BIOS

:D

This is ridiculous....why would you want to ruin a pc? It'll just cause more problems for you in the future.

They'll probably fix it instead of buying you new ones anyway.

Tommy Boy said:
This is ridiculous....why would you want to ruin a pc? It'll just cause more problems for you in the future.

They'll probably fix it instead of buying you new ones anyway.
Could it be that your bosses son is a gamer, and reading this,And then on Monday all the pc's are all broke,When Daddy gets home he will sit at the dinner table telling the story to his son,And his son happens to be learning about Pc's on Computer forums.

This actually sounds like a lot of fun. THere are tons of ways to "break" a computer without making it too obvious. The best way is by shorting it out. Create a short by sticking a paper clip on the motherboard somewhere and power on or just drop a small screw in there and power it on. I've actually done that before. Ouch. Pull out some pins somewhere, capacitor, resistor, etc. Spray some water in there too. That will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom