I need to ruin a computer without it being known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razors_edge

Beta member
We work at a company where they wont replace our crappy old computer unless it completely broken down. What are some ways we can ruin our computer without being caught? :D We've tried magnets on the hard drive, but its not working. We need to ruin the mother board, and possibly the hard drive. Any help would be appreciated.

I know its a ridiculous question, but I'm dead serious. And apparently, saying that I need to do it without getting caught meant using a sledge hammer would be a great idea. Thanks for the input, but i'll hold out for more.

Um.. don't know this is the right place to be asking this stuff, if you were to wreck it, im sure they would find a way to fix it for cheaper than having to buy new computer's.

ok are you allowed to take the pc cover off? if so, then take some of these off the pins on the motherboard.

jumper.jpg

turn off the computer, scoot around a carpet floor on your ass until you are charged with static electricity then touch the motherboard. Repeat the process to make sure you fried it.

Lol....i answered that question seriously

Turn Computer off
Flip PSU switch from 120 to 240
Turn Back On
Dont know if it will fry it, but always wondered :)

yeah i think it does as i did it to our first computer when i was like 12 as i loved to muck round with the computer. so i flipped that switch and bang.... no more computer!

Ocelot said:
Turn Computer off
Flip PSU switch from 120 to 240
Turn Back On
Dont know if it will fry it, but always wondered :)

It shouldn't, unless there is a power surge.

Edit: Try a magnet to the hard drive, sneak some water inside the computer, or pull off a capacitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom