"I QUIT!"

jibber

In Runtime
Well after about 4 months with working with this sales company and consistently getting hammered with crap and threatened that i was going to loose my job day in and day out, as they just kept me on probation just so they can pay me lower wages and treat me like crap. So I had finally had enough so i at the end of the day i walked up to by boss and said "I quit!"

Man did he get a shock!

Well I thought I would post it here and see if there are many other stories off how people quit work!

I imagined that someday when I quit my job I'll just walk away and not come in the next day....lol

Did he try to get you to stay, or did he just not care?

Ya, maybe you could negotiate higher pay and better hours :), but it sound sliek you really hate the place. It would be awesome to walk up to a boss thats like that and just say I quit and never come back...

yeah. he was shocked then said he was disappointed that and that i was spineless for telling him i quit and then just walking out! but hey he got what he deserves for treating me like crap! and to make matters worse it is one off the busiest times off the year!! so yeah! life's tough!!

Back
Top Bottom