A bright idea for exterminating bees...

OMG! This reminds me of my old neighbor! Except they were inside this little crack in his house, so he takes a crow bar, and some bee killer, and straps on a gas mask, and a jump suit, climbs a latter to where they are, and busts threw this cheep paneling in his room and starts swinging at the little bastards, and spraying them...

They never came back.

emot-patriot.gif

lol we used to have bees that dug holes in the ground and had a huge nest in there, so we would stick a pipe down and fill it with gasoline and light a match. Then it went BOOOM, no more bees.

^Mike^ said:
lol we used to have bees that dug holes in the ground and had a huge nest in there, so we would stick a pipe down and fill it with gasoline and light a match. Then it went BOOOM, no more bees.
Yeah, they're called yellow jackets and yes, they make their nests in the ground sometimes and they also go up underneath siding too.

If you see them....get away. Their stings hurt like hell and they will sting you over and over. They can do that. I got one in my shoe one time and he just kept stinging my foot, like 4-5 times before I finally ripped my shoe off and stepped on him with the other shoe. I also got attacked by a swarm of them when I was a little kid playing in the woods.

But those pics....those are funny! :D Thats the best way to get rid of them. There is still a burn mark on the back of my garage where we burned a big nest of hornets one time.

awesome! :D

those yellow jackets are nasty little bees. Of course here in AZ we have African Killer Bees, those things are way worse.

troy272 said:
awesome! :D

those yellow jackets are nasty little bees. Of course here in AZ we have African Killer Bees, those things are way worse.
Yeah..lol...those bees are like bees mixed with rotweiler, on steroids....

Back
Top Bottom