Havnt had chance to post much recently but this is what I got:

iPod shuffle the small 1gb ones
Original old spice gift set!
12 Year old bottle of Highland park single malt whisky
Waterproof rechargable shaver
Usual other smellys and general gifts such as socks and chocolate
£££££££££££

Aint the same as when yer young....ahhhh. Hope you all had a nice xmas

I got a hundred bucks, some coffee, two coffee cups, couple of cookies. Basically, they're good gifts. Now...I am going to put that 100 bucks either on another CPU onboard m,obo with PCI-E....or, go where I wanted to go: XPC and MDF sheets ;)

Also, my Ubuntu shipement arrived today, so it's quite a suprise for coming back home.

guitar hero 2
vice city stories for psp
cs:source
the sims 2
lots of tech decks
new blankets for my bed
clothes
more clothes
800 bucks

and with that 600 of that 800 dollars i bought the monitor, compaq (comp you see on the left), keyboard, mouse, speakers, desk, and printer you see in the pciture from my brother lol. he also sold me a little 500mhz dell laptop and a nice ass computer chair that yopu cant see in the picture. i had a pretty nice christmas :D

ldb26fac0a511e29e80a5b9mm6.jpg

Aww, a 500MHZ lappy! I would loved to have one :(

Oh well...:(

BTW, that reminds me to push those Slot 1s to 1GHZ. Those junkers have more potential ten expected.

well, i got 180 bucks, an additional 50 bucks to toys r us (thinking about getting a wii or xbox360), hoping my parents would get me the Seagate 320GB 7200.10 which is like 100 bucks or so. And hopefully my gift to myself is a new computer by January...along with the R600. haha.

ownage said:
well, i got 180 bucks, an additional 50 bucks to toys r us (thinking about getting a wii or xbox360), hoping my parents would get me the Seagate 320GB 7200.10 which is like 100 bucks or so. And hopefully my gift to myself is a new computer by January...along with the R600. haha.
Well, that's good to hear. Myself, I can't wait to buy me three gifts: Two XPC computers and a custom made Dual workstation desk, designed for them.

kay, no pics yet cause my laptops screwed.. again..

new TV, flatscreen
pike lures/other piking stuff (fishing)
fishing seat box
fishing landing net
fishing pole
little britain DVD
over the hedge DVD
money
clothes
chocolate
new coat (old one fell apart.. so a new one was kinda useful)
£45 virgin vouchers, finally im going to own some legal music.. lol..

guitar hero 2
vice city stories for psp
cs:source
the sims 2
lots of tech decks
new blankets for my bed
clothes
more clothes
800 bucks

and with that 600 of that 800 dollars i bought the monitor, compaq (comp you see on the left), keyboard, mouse, speakers, desk, and printer you see in the pciture from my brother lol. he also sold me a little 500mhz dell laptop and a nice ass computer chair that yopu cant see in the picture. i had a pretty nice christmas :D

ldb26fac0a511e29e80a5b9mm6.jpg

So chez-it's and Dr. Pepper... that's all a guy needs for computing. :p

Back
Top Bottom