Fav feature on your PC

Nik00117 said:
Me i'd have to say my case

Its a monster :) 1 250 MM fan, 1 140 MM fan, 1 120 MM fan, and when turned down the 140, and 120 are completely silent and you can't even hear the 250 spin, and it still pushes a fair bit of air.

What your fac part on jyour PC.
Well, it would be that my board takes DDR533, so I don't need to mess with clock and timings...it's done on bootup.

Also, the fact that my PC won't make a lot of mistakes in the thread is also a good feature:p

But, relies the main big part: It owns!

OMG, my rooomate had the X-530. The bass is powerful (of course they are--they're Logitechs), but the mid to high range sound like the treble sucks bad. Still, it's not bad for the price. As for the X-540, I have no clue what they sound like. Hope they solved the problem from the X-530 set. The price is a bit higher on Newegg at almost $90. So Amazon looks like the best deal now.

TRDCorolla said:
OMG, my rooomate had the X-530. The bass is powerful (of course they are--they're Logitechs), but the mid to high range sound like the treble sucks bad. Still, it's not bad for the price. As for the X-540, I have no clue what they sound like. Hope they solved the problem from the X-530 set. The price is a bit higher on Newegg at almost $90. So Amazon looks like the best deal now.

It's basically the cheap price of the X series but with the latest technology.

I got some X-530s, my mobo right now doesn't support 5.1 surrond sound, but I have a surrond sound card on the way. Should be here by next week :)

my computers pretty boring but i was VERY happy when i upgraded my pc from a 60mhz thing to a AMD3200+ with 1gig ram and a 260gb hdd! so i guess im just happy overall with my pc!

Back
Top Bottom