Saddam Executed!

Re: Sadaam

There still will be violence regardless of how big the factions are. Insurgents will find ways to wreak havoc no matter what.

alvino said:
Well at least he has a strong opinion and is willing to prove it. Back when Giancarlo was here, any little thing that was negative and about Bush a flame war would ensue.
Yes but Nik's version of anything negative is to say WTF, so I'm preparing to get a flame from him, after I put my opinion of him as strongly as I did, I'm just getting extremely irritated by his incessant droning on & on, & going over & over every point again & again, & now that "WTF" attack on me, he is now skating on v-e-r-y thin ice :mad: , I hope he knows that!

Nik, yes I think that if the American government/Bush said that don't hang Saddamn they wouldn't hang him. Even though it's decided by the Iraqis the american government still has a lot of power to change things over there.

But I don't think it would result in a lot more insurgency. People are already pissed off, they didn't do anything extreme when Saddam was sentenced to death. Sure they might do a few more ied attacks the day Saddam is killed. Maybe something huge will happen, but I doubt it.

Update on the time of his execution it maybe as soon as this weekend, he is reported as having said that he is ready to become a martyr, this is the guy remember, that was found cowering in a hole in the ground, he didn't climb out when he saw the game was up, he had to be dragged out!, of course he's putting it about that he wants to be a martyr, evil to the last, stirring up his supporters, how bl**dy stupid it was to report that he had said this!!

Nik, no offense, but why are you always doing anything to defy america, and it's beliefs and values? When the Israel/Lebanon conflict happened you took lebanons side, even though Lebanon provoked the attack by kidnapping 2 israeli soldiers before it all started...

Are you just a non conformist?

Isreal was wreckless, they fired 27 precision guided missles at a UN outpost as the UN observers were telling the Isreali Army to stop firing they are getting TOO close to it.

I'm not a noncomformist, i'm a opinioned 17 year old that feels killing Saddam will only increase the bloodshed in Iraq, you don't fight fire with fire, you fight fire with water, same concept must be applied to Iraq, you don't fight violence with violence, you fight it with peace.

Now don't go all hippy and do da on me and say "Peace? you want us to lay down our arms" Most certainely not, but we can start with sparing Saddams life and locking him up for life.

You kill Saddam, and he is going to be more dangerous dead, then he ever was alive. You keep alive, and we'll forget about him so will the terrioist.

How is a terrioist going to make it sound bad that America spared his life? HOW! You need to understand dthose terrioist leaders will look for anything to increase moral, regradless of how high it is now (I'm not even sure its high) but do you really want to give them another excuse to kill us?

I've a avid history buff, and frankly I see History repeating itself even in today's times, and the murder of Saddam will be a repeat, he will become a matry for the fight aganist Americans, and he will increase the blood shed dead.

I did say in one of these, that I was going off topic, & apologised, but I'm not the only one to do this in the forums, but if it makes you feel good to mention it, carry on, you're not the only one that does, Nik thoroughly enjoys doing it!!
As to the hanging date, as I said to Nik, it seems it might be as early as this weekend, there definitely will be violence of course, but as it's been pointed out in the media, the supporters of Sadaam who will be carrying out bomb attacks etc, are by far the smallest of the two factions, so we have that small fact to gain what comfort we can from this seemingly endless extreme violence

Brooky, however small the faction is it will increase the violence. Do we really need another step towards all out civil war in iraq? Do we really need to give those terrioist (regradless of how small the faction is) more excuses to attack us? I'm sorry we don't, you lock him up and they will view us as merciful, and violence will either stay the same or drop a bit, you kill him AND IT WILL GO UP.

And brooky, I don't flame thats below me.

Also another thing to note, UK is part of the EU. EU is aganist the death pleantly. EU might fine UK for supporting the war on Iraq since a death stence was carried out, implying Blair might pull on the rope to stopt he hanging.

Saddam dead will become a symbol to destory Americans, and British alike, we don't need that.

Saddam alive, will become a inmate in a prison spending 23 hours of his day in a cell and 1 hour for light receation. He will be fed 3 times a day, and give a 8 by 4 cell and a matress to sleep on. Does he desrve it? No he doesn't, but he is worth more to us alive then dead.

Who knows maybe we'll get him to speak in our favor. Maybe we'll get him to tell the insugrents to leave, that could decrese the violence.

Ladies and gentlemen, i'd like to bring up one final point in my post

The defination of insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again and expecting a different result, so do we truly believe contiuing the violence by hanging saddam is going work?

As much as he deserves to die a horrible painful death, we can't do it, simply because we don't want a matry.

3 posts in a rule :) NIce brooky, tripple post! WOOT!

Here comes the insurgents matry!

Nik00117 said:
3 posts in a rule :) NIce brooky, tripple post! WOOT!

Here comes the insurgents matry!
Typical Nik, that's right, you concentrate on something insignificant, compared with worldwide implications being discussed here, oh no, I've just posted again! [stands in corner]
shock.gif

Brookfield said:
Typical Nik, that's right, you concentrate on something insignificant, compared with worldwide implications being discussed here, oh no, I've just posted again! [stands in corner]
shock.gif

well you kinda did the same thing in his post about how he was better than all of us Brook.

Ronco Rox said:
well you kinda did the same thing in his post about how he was better than all of us Brook.
Yeah, you're right, it is a bit undignified isn't it?, it's just that he has got a way of getting under my skin, & he knows it.

Back
Top Bottom