Saddam Executed!

Re: Sadaam

Nik00117 said:
A iraqi government backed by the American troops. You can twist it.

Frankly the only sane person I feel that could change the outcome is blair, bliar calls up Bush tells him if saddam gets hanged British forces WILL moev out the next day without regrad to their responsbilites, Bush will then reliease that if Saddam hangs he is screwd, so he calls the Iraqi Prime Minister and says if they hang saddam, UK leaves, and if they leave America will be forced to leave, then the Prime Minsiter will get him pardoned, and yes I already heard he can't do that, but you'll be amazed at what can be done when the proper words are thrown into the situation.

Thats meant for you

??? Um, this has to do with Saddam hanging how?

Arrizx, as a member of Computor Monitor forums, are you finding it difficult to get results to your posts?
Ok, WtF? Brooky boy get on task, or go somewhere else.
Nik, you are one obnoxious jerk, don't keep poking your nose in on what I post to other members, it's none of your business, if you were a mod, [oh god, the thought of of that, the thing of nightmares] *shudder*, as I said, if you were a mod, I'd listen to your advice.
Your suggestion that Blair should put it to Bush about the hanging, so as to get wheels in motion to get Sadaam a reprive is bl**dy ludicrous, today, hundreds of Iraqi's are volunteering to be the one that pulls the lever that releases the scaffold trapdoor, one guy that put his name forward said that Sadaam murdered nine of his family, in front of him, oh, & if Blair did intend to do as you suggest he should, he'd better get a move on, now it seems he might be hung before this weekend.

Brookfield said:
Nik, I see you are a member of the Small Business Community Forums, how useful is that in your life ambitions?, I think you said once that you might like to start your own business
Brookfield said:
Arrizx, as a member of Computor Monitor forums, are you finding it difficult to get results to your posts?

Both are irrelevant to this thread. Let's not get off topic here...

Anyways, even though I'd like to shoot Saddam myself, it is a rather tricky situation. His death won't go easy for extremists and you'll definately see an increase in violence when his hanging date comes up if not before.

Here's my opinion, some are bound to hate it, others bound to love it:

I say we use those 30 days NOT to plan to kill saddam but rather to plan on a way that would have the least devistating impact in the long run. We all know that the Iraq war isn't gaining George Bush's approval ratings and will only continue to hurt him even more. I think that Tony Blair should pull his troops out of Iraq if Saddam is hung. I think it would actually be more painful for Saddam to sit in prison for the rest of his life than to be executed which would be a short and not so painful death. Either way no matter how you look at it we're still in a bit of a jam I'd say.

I don't understand, why does everyone hate Saddam so much, did he do worse than Osama's terriost attacks?

Nik, you are one obnoxious jerk, don't keep poking your nose in on what I post to other members, it's none of your business, if you were a mod, [oh god, the thought of of that, the thing of nightmares] *shudder*, as I said, if you were a mod, I'd listen to your advice.
Your suggestion that Blair should put it to Bush about the hanging, so as to get wheels in motion to get Sadaam a reprive is bl**dy ludicrous, today, hundreds of Iraqi's are volunteering to be the one that pulls the lever that releases the scaffold trapdoor, one guy that put his name forward said that Sadaam murdered nine of his family, in front of him, oh, & if Blair did intend to do as you suggest he should, he'd better get a move on, now it seems he might be hung before this weekend.

Upset are we? I also commented on your remarks towards me. Bah so BOO YA!

And sure hundreds of Iraqis want to pull the lever, but thousands are waiting for their matyr.

Anyways, even though I'd like to shoot Saddam myself, it is a rather tricky situation. His death won't go easy for extremists and you'll definately see an increase in violence when his hanging date comes up if not before.

Thats exactly my point! Is the increase of violence worth it? How long will the increase last? He will become a matry and he is NOT WORTH IT. Lets lock him up, and make him a forgoten chapter in history.

I don't understand, why does everyone hate Saddam so much, did he do worse than Osama's terriost attacks?

He got caught?

Nik, no offense, but why are you always doing anything to defy america, and it's beliefs and values? When the Israel/Lebanon conflict happened you took lebanons side, even though Lebanon provoked the attack by kidnapping 2 israeli soldiers before it all started...

Are you just a non conformist?

recon 16 said:
Nik, no offense, but why are you always doing anything to defy america, and it's beliefs and values? When the Israel/Lebanon conflict happened you took lebanons side, even though Lebanon provoked the attack by kidnapping 2 israeli soldiers before it all started...

Are you just a non conformist?

He's more sane than most of the puppets of the American government in this forum.

Well at least he has a strong opinion and is willing to prove it. Back when Giancarlo was here, any little thing that was negative and about Bush a flame war would ensue.

alvino said:
Both are irrelevant to this thread. Let's not get off topic here...

I did say in one of these, that I was going off topic, & apologised, but I'm not the only one to do this in the forums, but if it makes you feel good to mention it, carry on, you're not the only one that does, Nik thoroughly enjoys doing it!!
As to the hanging date, as I said to Nik, it seems it might be as early as this weekend, there definitely will be violence of course, but as it's been pointed out in the media, the supporters of Sadaam who will be carrying out bomb attacks etc, are by far the smallest of the two factions, so we have that small fact to gain what comfort we can from this seemingly endless extreme violence

Back
Top Bottom