WII or PC?

how about both? haha. Just kidding. Joking aside, if you like to have people over at your house, the wii is just the thing to get. Or if you hang out with friends a lot at their houses or something.

That's a tough decision since I have both. I don't know. Since we all have PCs, let me pick Wii. On a side note, I threw out the Wii box today in front of supermarket. From the corner of my eye, you can see people staring at me and at the box while carrying it to the trash can. As soon as I threw it in there, I saw a 30ish something year old woman going over to look at it. She actually reached in to check it out. Then when I came back out, the box was gone!!!! Lol, funny. Don't know if it was her that took it out or someone else.

LOL! I bet someone kept it anyways. It's a Wii box...who wouldn't want one for bragging rights. :p

lol pc this isn't much of a question. u can do so much more with a computer. but still... computers can get infected by spyware. Wii can't because u can't see pop ups on ur tv. yes i pick pc

Even though I do love the innovation and fun factor of a Wii I would not choose it over a PC. I would not choose any system over a PC. Seems logical to me. lol

Back
Top Bottom