WII or PC?

Zanarias

Solid State Member
Ok, so what would you choose? a WII or a PC? PC would be under $1000, and you would get 4 games with the WII. This is hypothetical.

~DISCUSS!

The Wii is a family system and the PC is kind of a single owner thing.

Wii is great for party's and such, but then again PC's are great for LAN Party's if you have them.

Hontestly, out of the two, I would go for the computer. Just because they allow you to do so much more. The Wii is restrictive as to what you can do with it. Its sole is for interactive games. With a compter you can game, listen to music, browse the internet, and then you have all the applictations, homework use. Everything. The computers entertainment brings very few limits.

well this is a hard one. Because I already have a great pc, so why would I need another one? But I still voted for pc, because I never liked consoles so much. And of course, like arrizx said, there is so much you can do with a pc.

I laugh that there are more poll votes then posts...lazy people :p

I was pretty much going with oc, this was pretty much final obstacle...it just looks fun, and alot of my friends like it. But, i do need a new computer, so ill probably be going with it

I really want one of those Wii's, but I think that even though the whole remote thing would be cool for a while, it's novelty would wear out. For that reason, I would either spend the cash on an Xbox 360 or a PC upgrade.

If 360 was on there, I'd pick that, but I'll choose PC.

PC because again there is soo0o0 much more you can do w. them. For eg. you cant come home and be like okay let me turn on my Wii and do my homework. Or I'm going to buy a new hdd, or CPU for my Wii. NO doesn't happen.

CompMan said:
PC because again there is soo0o0 much more you can do w. them. For eg. you cant come home and be like okay let me turn on my Wii and do my homework. Or I'm going to buy a new hdd, or CPU for my Wii. NO doesn't happen.

Okay...well just because you can't upgrade your Wii everytime something new comes out doesn't mean it's not worth buying.

If you have a good enough PC, buy the Wii. It's fun especially if you have a family. Great for parties too. If you don't really like family oriented games, go with a PC.

Good job spamming. Are you just going to end everything you say with a "FTW"? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom