Yes!!

It's funny how everyone was calling the Wii, a console for girls, but acutally it turns out to be VERY popular, even some people that hated it, bought it :)

dorfman said:
eh, i'm not much of a gamer anymore..college, fiance..friends...you know so, i'd rather take my fiance/wife over a video game any day.
Well thats different. If you don't play games, you don't play games... so even if your wife wouldn't want you to play, I don't think it matters if you wouldn't anyway.. heh

I saw one today at Target but i couldn't try it out since they don't let you use the remote :(

alvino said:

ha ha that's actually pretty clever. I hate when I'm at the store and want to play a game and some annoying little kid is standing there with his eyes glued to the screen just playing it forever until his mom finally comes and grabs him. I'm too nice to say anything so I just wander off to the nearest aisle and browse around. My brother on the other hand tells them to get off or tells them "hints" on how to play better and they end up losing or dieing or whatever and that's the end of that!

Yeah, sometimes I don't want to be mean, but those kids are so pesky. If you ask them nicely they'll usually say no, but if you push them off they'll usually go crying on you. Usually I just stand there and watch and if I'm lucky their parents will see that I've been waiting and they'll tell them to let me try. :p

Yeah when that normally happens I just stand there with a certain posture, too look like I am annoyed, and normally if the parent sees me they will come grab him.

Or I will go up there and say "Hey can I have a try?"

Back
Top Bottom