Found out I am color blind...

oh if it is faint, then you might be partially colorblind!! ooooo

haha i doubt it.

Consider yourself Lucky Rec. Not being sarcastic here, but I was watching a television show the other night and a 16 Y/O girl had to have Open heart surgery at birth, 7yrs, and now 16 because a main vein going into the heart failed so they inserted a prostetic one, but they only last 5 to 9 years and WILL fail over time, so EVERY 5 to 9 years she looks forward to imminent Open Heart Surgery. I saw that and thought everything I've been through is absolutely minscule in comparison. Thing is, The Aeorta(sp)? vein is right under her chestbone, and if cut, is Imminent death. My heart went out to that girl. Things like this really make you realize how lucky we are.

yeah i mean im not that bummed about it b/c ther is nothing i can do... and i mena i dont know what i am missing, b/c i thought it was how everybody sees until like a few weeks ago. so i mean the only thing that I ever wonder about is how does everybody else see the world...

but yeah i just thought it was interesting... good conversation starter...

In that case, your colour blind too. Its rather easy to see. Its not that faint or anything.

I've been using that type of tests yearly. I am not colorlind...however...the nightvision...I don't think I have one. I barely see stuff at night. That, I think it's normal.

But at least, none of us sees Monochrome.

I don't have very good night vision either, but that is normal.
Consider the fact that at night less rays from light sources are bouncing off objects and into your eyes, to get the image you see.

I find at night, distances aren't very good for me, but that may be a mix of tiredness also. (Though I strain to see bus numbers in the day too, and detail in faces far enough away)

I find also, and I don't know the reason, but it may be individual rays, that in a really dark room, my visions a bit dotty, like a camera.

EDIT:

Some people, and I'm not joking, even see vision in slow motion, or even in bits. i.e, if a trains coming past, they'll only see frames that update slowly, rather than a moving train, so the train will be at the start point, then suddenly at the station for example

To see stuff at night, the best way is to look slightly away from it and see it in peripheral vision. That's because the receptors for the light shades of blue produced by moonlight are on the outer edges of the eye. (I think that's right)

Back
Top Bottom