Fav feature on your PC

Hehe

Nik? What case have you got, to have a 250mm fan and a 140mm fan?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811196022

That one, I meant to get it in black, but they had no black and my mom ordered the sliver...

I'm quite happy with it

However my buddy has been considering getting that case too, however he perfers sliver, I told him if he buys it get the black edition and i'll give him my sliver.

I've been meaning to get some pics of it I prob will this friday when I fix up my cables or take the pics on saturday

This Saturday i'm going to a lan party, and we all have a habit of bragging, I like to brag about my case since well the huge 250 MM fan on the side of it is generally a good eye catcher and I like to open it up and show them my uber cable mangement system. (well not that uber)

BTW just to give you an idea on how EFFECTIVE this case is

I had my old case CPU idle around 35~ and load at 42~ well with the new case 25~ and load at 35~ basically at idle is pretty much at room tempature granted a degree or so above.

Haven't tried my new com out yet, but am looking foward to using the 20" Widescreen Samsung! :D. Oh, and the GIGABYTE GA-945P-S3 is rated Most reccomended mobo in Australia for some reason hehe.

It's handy if you can afford blank dual-layer DVDs since pretty much all DVD movies now are dual-layer. That means you don't have to waste time compressing all that MPEG-2 from a 8.9GB source to get it to fit on a 4.7GB DVD.

My favorite part of my PC? Hmmm, I hate everything on it. Ok, ok I guess I love my video card. That's about it. It plays all my games at full settings!!! When I OC it, it kind of have some wierd results--so I don't do it.

Oh yeah, my SPEAKERS!!!! They literally rock the house...

Back
Top Bottom