New case

I didn't have a clue what went on until Alvino put up that link above. I just thought something happened in the past that made him think that everyone hates him. According to the reply he made of course. But what's done was done and we all start over. The new year is coming up so that's even better.

it's real but there is some people that just don't belive me :rolleyes:. Anyways im getting new stuff so post some stuff up later :p

EDIT: I also got 2.5Ghz on my cpu and a video to go overtop of it!!! :D

X1337 said:
it's real but there is some people that just don't belive me :rolleyes:. Anyways im getting new stuff so post some stuff up later :p

EDIT: I also got 2.5Ghz on my cpu and a video to go overtop of it!!! :D

Whatever. You believe what you want, but just know that it was your fault when you got bombarded with all those comments. You should know that there is heavy skepticism when it comes to ghosts and paranormal activities so don't go around crying when people don't believe you. :rolleyes: You failed to forsee the concequences and you got owned. Too bad.

Anyways, what else did you get?

borat_sagdiyev said:
the case looks too "emachines" for me.

but his ghost thingy is real i swear. he has more proof.

Right...your words don't mean a damn thing until actual proof is shown. Proof or it never happened.

Back
Top Bottom