Yes!!

I'm definately buying the Xbox 360. 2007 will be a great year. So many awesome games coming out...:eek:

I'm looking forward to the 360 showing off its powers when Direct x 10 games are released. Even though it hasn't got a Direct X 10 card. The chipset has the capability to use some Direct X 10 code, whatever that means, so some effects can be simulated.

One question I do have though. How come Xbox 360 and PS3 games have motion blur and depth of field as standard, yet, this will only come on PC's in Direct X 10?

Beats me. Developer choices. PC's have to cater to different hardware layouts while console versions can be specifically designed to use that set of hardware.

i dobut i'll get any of them...i'm getting married in june, and would like to have sex with my wife. PS3/X-Box 360/Wii = no sex for dorf.

eh, i'm not much of a gamer anymore..college, fiance..friends...you know so, i'd rather take my fiance/wife over a video game any day.

I can respect that. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and sometimes we grow and change. I'm not much of a gamer as I used to be, I don't have the time. Being a Junior in high school with SAT's and all that crap to do, the only time I have to play games is during breaks.

dorfman said:
i dobut i'll get any of them...i'm getting married in june, and would like to have sex with my wife. PS3/X-Box 360/Wii = no sex for dorf.

It's the tone of that post that makes it funny :D

Back
Top Bottom