Is this a good graphics card??

http://www.stonebridgecomputing.com...vi-vga-tvout-agp-8x-interface-fan-p-3415.html

^If you can get that, that'd be so much better than both of those cards. The 9250 may actually be slower than the 9200, as its core clock is 10MHz lower and it doesn't make up for it with pixel pipelines, but the extra memory may just balance that out. Nevertheless, it will be an unnoticeable difference going from a 9200 to a 9250. The X1300PRO still isn't good enough to play most modern games with med/high settings, but it'll be fine for slightly older games at lower settings. It'll be a lot better than the 9200, I guarantee you. However, this X1600PRO would be even better if you can afford it. If not, the X1300PRO is still a good choice. And just for the record, I've never heard of these stores since they appear to be AU. And if you wanted to buy from the store you had linked, sorry. I couldn't find anything there.

Haha, I dunno.

Wait, just checked the site. Yeah it's an Australian site. Haha, I was too sure, because I thought the URL ended in .com not .com.au :p

Back
Top Bottom