Found out I am color blind...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I went to the eye doctor the other day to get my eyes checked since my teacher requested it. They go through all of the tests, and then they tested me for how well I can see color, and when they did they found out that I am very color blind. It was weird because like I see that a fire truck is red, and the sky is blue, but I can't really see shades that well. For instance, the CF background, I can't decide if it is grey or purple.
So one wanna let me know?

I don't know if any of you guys have played Battlefield 2142, but the flags for the opposing teams are very very hard for me to distinguish between.

For instance:
ishihara_norm_big.jpg

There is supposed to be a 3 in the middle of this but I can't see it...
Check out the color blindness test below.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Use this to find out if you are colorblind:
http://colorvisiontesting.com/online test.htm

What CF looks like to me:
cfcolor.JPG

At least you know now :)
I can personally see the 3.

That picture in the attachment looks more pink to me.

At least you know what colours are what though. Thats why I think it strange how electrical engerneers can't really be colour blind, because they can still tell colours, yet its not the same colours everyone else sees.

I never knew it affected shades too though, and not always just solid colours :(

But since your born with it, green to you is green, even if its a completely different green everyone else is seeing.

you would think that they would have found this sooner.

can you see like solid colors like: Crayons? and just can't see shades or different stuff like or is it certain colors?

I knew a kid that couldn't see red. Stuff like that.

Will you be able to drive?

dorfman said:
you would think that they would have found this sooner.

can you see like solid colors like: Crayons? and just can't see shades or different stuff like or is it certain colors?

I knew a kid that couldn't see red. Stuff like that.

Will you be able to drive?
i can see like that there are different colors, but Green and Red shades are the hardest for me to distinguish, and navy blue and black are also hard.... I can see diferent colors, but not as lively as you do.

aren't dogs color blind too??

is there a laser eye surgery you can do to get it fixed? or are you just color blind the rest of your life? or is it that big of deal to where it really doesn't affect your daily life?

It obviosly hasn't affected him much, if hes only just realised through a test :p

I don't think its fixable though. Least not yet. Its all to do with the amount of cone receptors within the eye, sending information to the brain to be processed.

So you are half color blind right? If you can see fire trucks and the sky's color?

Hmmm, this is kinda worrying.

Card # 2 - Try and find a circle, star, and/or square in 3 seconds.
card5.gif

Where is the star? I can see the square and the circle

Back
Top Bottom