What i got for XMAS...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I got a Nikon D80...
nikon_d80_03.jpg

It is 10 megapixel, and a 2gb card, it can hold about 300 fine pics. I love it!

You could just put this in the "Your Christmas Haul" thread. ;)

Nice camera though. You into professional photography?

I mentioned it, but I wanted to go more indepth...

Yeah im getting really into pro or pro-like photography...

Ah okay. Oh and that language in your signature is Chinese. :) Lets see...the first letter is "I" and the third is "middle" I think. Haha, my Chinese isn't that great.

Photographies cool :)

I really need a camera for texture/reference/HDR shots for my 3D work. A good camera for textures is essential, and a fully manual one is needed for HDR shooting.

Kage said:
Photographies cool :)

I really need a camera for texture/reference/HDR shots for my 3D work. A good camera for textures is essential, and a fully manual one is needed for HDR shooting.
this sound likek the type of camera you need!

Hehe yeah. I hate the cameras that have more of a digital than Optical, and the sort that only have automatic type adjustments. Makes me think, whats the point? Its taking all the artisticness away from actually snapping a picture. The best part in my opinion.

your preaching to the choir... THat is why I love my camera, it has an automatic mode for when im in a hurry, and a manual for when i want to take an artistic shot.

it set me back about £500 which in my opinion is a bit much, especially for this camera, it is a sweet camera but shouldn't have costed that much...

Back
Top Bottom