Yes!!

recon 16 said:
did you guys here that ken kutaragi was moved away from the video game department?

Yeah, Kaz Hirai is in charge now. RRRRIIIIDDDGGGEEEE RRRRAAAACCCERRRRR!!! Hahahah...that still cracks me up. :p

Some Japanese analyst companies can't even imagine a Playstation 4 now because Kaz Hirai is so software based, unlike Ken Kutaragi who was hardware up the butt.

Every store I've been to with the PS3 on display has had a problem with the display unit, they've all been frozen.

Since I'm no fanboy, you can't really blaim Sony for the fact they are overheating.

With the 360 for example, in shops, it was just in a glass box, with no or hardly any ventilation to let the heat out.

All the heat is doing is coming out from the fans, and then circulating about.

I bet its the same with the PS3 units.

samurai said:
My brother brought the Wii, Just so he could play Zelda :D

Zelda alone is a good enough game to justify the Wii's $250 price.

troy272 said:
Every store I've been to with the PS3 on display has had a problem with the display unit, they've all been frozen.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/playstation-3/no-really-ps3-demos-freeze-on-purpose-224527.php

Kotaku said:
"So dude over there," I said pointing to the busy clerk, "says he keeps the kiosk off because it keeps freezing up."

"Nope. No it doesn't."

"Well, actually, yeah. It does. I've seen it happen myself."

"No. It doesn't. We did that on purpose," he said.

"You make the entire console lock up on purpose because ... why?"

"We do that so that people won't play it all day long," he explained. "Specifically during Motorstorm, we made it freeze up a lot."

250 for a console is just a great price. I'm torn between a wii or an xbox360. Dont know which one to get just yet.

Back
Top Bottom