this any good?

Meshios

In Runtime
Creative Zen V Plus 4GB MP3 Video Player Black

anyone used or got info on the videos/

it says "short video clips"

does that mean it can't play long ones? why so?

Well that might be able to hold one full movie and play it, I don't see why not.

It'll be able to play videos, but since its only 4GB's and mainly a music player, and probably has a small screen, you wouldn't want to watch a full movie on it for example.

Check specs also, that it isn't limited in frame rate, to 15fps, etc to make a full movie fit on the device which would also limit viewing pleasure.

Hey, i have the Creative Zen V Plus 2 GB version (black/green)

its awesome, the sound quality is great and the bass boost feature is very nice too. fm radio also helps. I have watched a few videos on it, but since the screen is so small it really isnt a very great experience. I put a half an hour episode of Samurai Champloo on it, and it sounded amazing, and even though its only 15fps the video seemed smooth enough for someone who would actually want to watch a video on a tiny screen. besides that the software is great, accessories are great, just the earbuds dont suit me. but id recommend it.

I have the Creative Zen v plus 2gb green and white,i only got it yesterday.The sound is awome,the oictures look great ubt i havent tried videos on it yet.

so could you tell me a bit more about it?

like nice color ? easy to nav? how long to charge it?

Personally mate, you should have done all this research before getting the player.

I was only guessing of the 15fps frame rate to keep sizes down, but its possible they'd run at the full 25.

Back
Top Bottom