Saddam Executed!

Re: Sadaam

again nik, I understand what you are saying. But you still haven't explained the difference it will make. Sure the insurgents will be angry, really angry. But aren't they that already? To me, invading my country would be much worse than killing the president.

Nik00117 said:
You got too much time, go pick up chess or somthing.

LOL!, That one cracked me up so bad, but it's rude :p;). Jikuzen is a nick name i made up, and i only started using it. I live in Australia, and am 13 years old :)

A lot of the times it's just the gov lying to their people. I highly doubt that people living in Afghanistan or Iraq ever hear what really happens.. instead of reporting news, it's my understanding that they spend more time telling their people how stupid america is and that our president is a terrorist or w/e.. you get the point.

MikeReiner said:
A lot of the times it's just the gov lying to their people. I highly doubt that people living in Afghanistan or Iraq ever hear what really happens.. instead of reporting news, it's my understanding that they spend more time telling their people how stupid america is and that our president is a terrorist or w/e.. you get the point.

ohh they know what happens. America invades their country without any real reasons. It's mostly the americans that don't understand whats happening.

mammikoura said:
ohh they know what happens. America invades their country without any real reasons. It's mostly the americans that don't understand whats happening.
Not always the case... but I will say that americans don't get the whole story..

again nik, I understand what you are saying. But you still haven't explained the difference it will make. Sure the insurgents will be angry, really angry. But aren't they that already? To me, invading my country would be much worse than killing the president.

Why give them another excuse to attack us? Why give them one more reason to justify what they are doing.

If anything if we keep him alive, we can present ourselves as merciful which among many will put us into a better postion.

Or would just hang him, and prove even more their thoery that was are just a bunch of blood thirty dogs.

Nik00117 said:
Why give them another excuse to attack us? Why give them one more reason to justify what they are doing.

If anything if we keep him alive, we can present ourselves as merciful which among many will put us into a better postion.

Or would just hang him, and prove even more their thoery that was are just a bunch of blood thirty dogs.

And they don't have enough excuses to attack now? There is lots of fighting every single day in Iraq, they already have their excuses (well more like reasons)

And you are forgetting the fact that it's the Iraqi court thingy that made this decision, not the USA. (well they definitely would have had the chance to affect the outcome, but the decision was made by the Iraqis)

Ronco Rox said:
he killed thousands of his own people and is behind most of the attacks of al qaeda.

this is just the tip of the ice berg because i don't know much about what he is also accused of. f*ck politics.

First off Saddam had no ties to Al Qaeda. Saddam was not associated with terrorist organizations. What Saddam did do was rule the country with an iron fist, and one thing he did to accomplish this was to get rid of anyone that was opposing him. He also did use chemical weapons to get rid of a town as well.

Infact as another note, the US was a huge supplier of military arms to Saddam Hussein until sometime around 1984. The US and Iraq were good friends.

Sometime around 1973, Iran got 80 American made F-14's, and this program was funded by the US government. Also note that Iran is THE ONLY other country beside the US to have F-14's. Iran also received other military support from the US during this time period. Please note that Iran and Iraq were also enemy's, and that the US a few years later decided to have their new favorite be Iraq.

This one is my favorite, in 1979 the US was supplying weapons to the Taliban in Afghanistan. This was mainly in the form of American Stinger missiles and M-16 rifles.

So as we see here, the US has recently supported alot of "terrorist" states. And they have invaded 2/3 of these places so far, and im sure their going to invade Iran soon.

And they don't have enough excuses to attack now? There is lots of fighting every single day in Iraq, they already have their excuses (well more like reasons)

And you are forgetting the fact that it's the Iraqi court thingy that made this decision, not the USA. (well they definitely would have had the chance to affect the outcome, but the decision was made by the Iraqis)

A iraqi government backed by the American troops. You can twist it.

Frankly the only sane person I feel that could change the outcome is blair, bliar calls up Bush tells him if saddam gets hanged British forces WILL moev out the next day without regrad to their responsbilites, Bush will then reliease that if Saddam hangs he is screwd, so he calls the Iraqi Prime Minister and says if they hang saddam, UK leaves, and if they leave America will be forced to leave, then the Prime Minsiter will get him pardoned, and yes I already heard he can't do that, but you'll be amazed at what can be done when the proper words are thrown into the situation.

Is this meant for me, or JikuzeN, Nick?

Thats meant for you

Nik, I see you are a member of the Small Business Community Forums, how useful is that in your life ambitions?, I think you said once that you might like to start your own business

??? Um, this has to do with Saddam hanging how?

Arrizx, as a member of Computor Monitor forums, are you finding it difficult to get results to your posts?
Ok, WtF? Brooky boy get on task, or go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom