Building a rig MYSELF?

I just wasted 3 Hours , looking for a store that sells Thermalpaste and the Samsung 205BW, Is Thermal Paste nesscary anyways?

yes. make sure you do it right, for optimal performance, and to avoid frying your Proc. which can be costly.

JikuzeN nice pick on the monitor I'm using a syncmaster 205BW right now and it is sick.

Building a computer is like playing with Legos if you ask me. :p Just take your time, don't rush through things and have fun! :D

Alienownage said:
building a computer is simple, I have built one my self, and helped with a friend. People don't know how easy it is
ya i know alot of people are intemadated about building a comp there is really nothing to be that intamdated about

Yeah, it's actually not THAT hard. People are always like, "OMG!!!1111! You built a computer?!!?!?!11?!"

Haha, and I hate to do this, but it's 'intimidated' not 'intemadated'. ;)

alvino said:
Yeah, it's actually not THAT hard. People are always like, "OMG!!!1111! You built a computer?!!?!?!11?!"

Haha, and I hate to do this, but it's 'intimidated' not 'intemadated'. ;)
my bad im tired :eek:

AlexF1224 said:
JikuzeN nice pick on the monitor I'm using a syncmaster 205BW right now and it is sick.

Any Cons? :p

Emmm, most of the shops right now are closed due to the damn Festive season (>.<). It's unbelivable.. some computer shops don't SELL THERMAL PASTE GOD DAMNIT!, i wonder how they build computers without thermal paste.

Back
Top Bottom