Reviews on Newegg.com

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone here post their reviews after they purchase stuff off of Newegg? It would be neat if we can start doing that and type in our screen names. I already wrote three reviews already for my Logitech keyboard and mouse, again for the USB hub. You can see TRDCorolla on my reviews.

Yeah I usually do reviews. Sometimes I wait a month or two before doing them so I can comment on stability. I'd also hate to give something a great review and have it crap out on me 32 days after I ordered it.

Edit: I always go under alexf1224. They should really do it by account.

i rarely do it, b/c i don't normally go back to the site, after i visit it... cuz it seams like if i do i end up spending more of my money. haha!

recon 16 said:
i rarely do it, b/c i don't normally go back to the site, after i visit it... cuz it seams like if i do i end up spending more of my money. haha!

Wow...that's how women usually think. Are you a woman? o_O

Or in the words of California's ownage governor, Aahhnnold: "You arre a girrlly mann."

alvino said:
Wow...that's how women usually think. Are you a woman? o_O

Or in the words of California's ownage governor, Aahhnnold: "You arre a girrlly mann."
no it was just a joke...
usually women leave of the step not wanting to go back...

though i really only go on there when i need something..

Ya I got an e-mail from NewEgg to do a review once, but eh I just didn't want to lol

Back
Top Bottom