Gallery: Game Screenshots

I never liked WWII games, but to be totally honest, I only really played Medal of Honor. I'm reallllly tempted to get the Call of Duty pack on steam.

X1337 said:
what do you mean? Whos games please quote the persons screen shots lol

unless your talking about mine than it's Need for speed most wanted :p

nonono i'm talking about when i make my screenshots...i'm wondering if i'm doing them right by pressing the PRTSCRN button, pasting into paint, and saving as a jpeg.
=========================================================
gtr2demopw7.jpg

gtr2 demo. runs without no problems ;)

piratesoz2.jpg

sid meire's pirates. my dad said he played some kind of pirates game a long time ago, then he saw this at a store and wanted it.

MikeReiner said:
I never liked WWII games, but to be totally honest, I only really played Medal of Honor. I'm reallllly tempted to get the Call of Duty pack on steam.

Get it then...Call of Duty is insanely fun. I beat Call of Duty 2 in one day. Haha...took 8-10 hours I think.

my mom had to pull me away from call of duty 2. i loved that game, although it was too pre scripted. it wouldnt let u go anywhere.

drumthrasher said:
8-10 hours??!! oh wow...i can't play a game more than 2 hours/day. i get bored.

Well I didn't play 8-10 hours straight. I still took breaks here and there.

borat_sagdiyev said:
my mom had to pull me away from call of duty 2. i loved that game, although it was too pre scripted. it wouldnt let u go anywhere.

Haha, what do you expect? A lot of games are like that. Thank god for next-generation games. Bioshock FTW!

so u think all next gen games will be free roam? keep dreaming lol

but like theres things in call of duty 2 and 3 that are easily jump-overable and it doesnt even let you....

Back
Top Bottom