Buying a car

Twin turbo?!?! Holy crap. I like the Mazda dealer's attitude. Same thing with the Toyota sales guy that got me my Corolla. No pushy remarks, questions, just let me deal and handle.

Man, 20 years old and driving a car like that. I did have my eyes on a BMW 330xi (their AWD version), but it looks too heavy and bulky. I lost interest in it after discovering the IS350. I was never a Lexus fan because I knew they were out of my league when it comes to cost. Now, it seems like I can afford one so I'm aiming kind of high. All my life, it's always been compact sedans. I'm tired of it. Need something with a kick and luxury. I already test drove a couple of cars already, but need some time to save for a BIG down payment. Just got my new job so I'm looking to get a car in at least two months. In the meantime, I'm also test driving cars and researching what is best. I'll have to double check that BMW coupe though.

G35x said:
A used a m3, and you will have my respect!

just to put into perspective the 335I... 4.9 Zero to 60!!!

a little quote from Car and Driver,
Car and Driver said:
"The 335i rips to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds, 0.1 second slower than the current M3's time, and the quarter-mile falls in 13.6 seconds at 105 mph, same as an M3."

and I just looked them up on edmunds.com, the starting price is ~40k...again not sure what the other ones price comes up to be...

Article for reference: Car and Driver article

That BMW has guts due to the turbocharger. Hmm tough decision. Too bad there's no 0-60 or quarter mile times. The IS350 is probably the best though when it comes to luxury and performance as far as I can see although I like the G35's LSD option. Wish the IS350 had that too.

TRDCorolla said:
That BMW has guts due to the turbocharger. Hmm tough decision. Too bad there's no 0-60 or quarter mile times. The IS350 is probably the best though when it comes to luxury and performance as far as I can see although I like the G35's LSD option. Wish the IS350 had that too.

read the car and driver article it says that this thing is faster than the current M3 in almost all ways but the 0-60 time...and there its only what a tenth of a second slower...

but all of those cars are really really really nice cars

one of my buddies just bought the new Honda Civic Si 4 door , that thing is dope

Back
Top Bottom