My Crimbo pressie from my brothers!

J03

~~~~~~~~
I got a Samsung i6 Digital Camera! Its pretty cool, it's got a 6MP camera, it can play video's and MP3's. It looks ace too :D I also got a 2GB SD Card with it, So i can fit aprox 25 Episodes of South Park :D

samsung_digimax_i6_camera_01.jpg

cool thats pretty nice, ya 2gb sd card is plenty o' room, on low quality you can store probably a thousand pics!

Very nice :D

I'm quite confused about the Mega Pixel thing though for home use especially. I mean, 6MP...thats...well, I can't really amount to what it is in terms of pixels, but its bigger than any computer monitor or TV can produce full screen.

Yeah. Its really thin! The screen Is 2.5". Very Nice :D

The thing is, on Amazon, you can get a 2GB SD Card for £12.50 (like $22), But a 4GB One is £80! (about $150). You may as well just buy two 2GB Cards, and save loads! Anyway. Suppose i wont need a new card for a while though :D Anyway. I'm off to buy some Ram, and maby a Camera Case :D

Kage said:
Very nice :D

I'm quite confused about the Mega Pixel thing though for home use especially. I mean, 6MP...thats...well, I can't really amount to what it is in terms of pixels, but its bigger than any computer monitor or TV can produce full screen.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/media/flash/d/digtalimaging/demo2_v5.swf?h=488

That gives you a really good idea on what the megapixel size is for. But basically the more there are the better the image will look when you zoom and crop, stuff like that but just normal picture taking it looks about the same as any other camera with X miegapixels.

Back
Top Bottom