thrmel past and quad core?

ok thanks
but just to make sure im going to wait for some one to ether agree or disagree
no affence just dosnt want to fuck up a 1000$ cpu

While we're on subject of thermal compounds, check out this website. I don't know if he's telling the truth or not, but some of his idea doesn't seem to make sense. I mean, "Other alternatives are available too, such as thermal interface pads, but those should be avoided at all cost...". I use thermal pads (stock from AMD) and it's keeping my CPU at around the mid 20's C. Then he goes on with this picture:

10113.jpg

I mean, do you really put that much on there?

http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/editorials/article/1278.4/

i live at home i work at donken donuts when im off from school
and i live at home and my parents helped me afford a lot of this stuph
im not rich im middle class i just hapened to save up 2000 bucks and then my dad matched me
when i go to collage ill be going for computer programing
so my dad wanted to help me get a realy awsome pc

If you are buying this computer just for programming, there is definetly no need in spending that much!

What will the computer be for?

no ill be using this computer for hard core gaming
and new direct x ten games

pluse im also buliding this system so it will last
so all i have to do over the next 5 -7 years is just throw in a new graphics card or some ram
its exspandble to 8 gigs so

Quad core is a tremendous investment. Even on the income I'm getting, it's not worthwhile for me. Since I upgrade often, I just get the mainstream performance CPUs. The E6600 is what I'm aiming for.

yes i no its a big invsest ment but with the proper upgrades that cpu will last me a hell of a long time and when its starts becomeing a little outdated i cna always over clock it cuz that cpu is an over clocking beast

Back
Top Bottom