New but Old Game

kjman87

Daemon Poster
Ok,

So I am at work for the next 2 days almost by myself...The office is closed for Shutdown but I am doing some testing for them to get some parts out for a customer shipment and the only people in are the maintanence guys doing an ESD floor wax on all the floors but not in the lab i am in. What I am looking for is a decent game, BUT CANNOT BE ONLINE as I do not have wireless access...on my computer...and I cant load games on the office comps... Anyway this would be for the laptop in my Sig so it cannot be too video demanding and I will probably end up playing this game for a good 15 hours in the next 2 days lol...So its got to be decent...haha

TIA

-KJ

Hmmm, all the games I own or know are pretty 3d intensive lol. There's always SPider Solitaire which is pretty fun. The Sims or any of the Sim City games are pretty good because it's time consuming and will help the time go by pretty fast.

TRDCorolla said:

I was thinking that too...I have a copy of it I just need to find it now...hahaha my sister has It somewhere Im sure...

I mean it can be fairly 3d intense...I played WoW on it for over a year and Can handle CS and stuff like that...but I cant play any of my Holiday 06 bundle pack without internet..DAMN STEAM!! hahaha

otherwise Id play Half Life Source...

pacman? :D

but yeah, the sims (I'd recommend the 1st one) would be pretty nice.
Also if you like those tycoon games then give rollercoaster tycoon 2 a try.
Maybe some like 2003 or 2004 version of nhl/madden/fifa.
Toca 2 if you like driving games.
I guess a rpg would also be good, since they can definitely kill time. Maybe neverwinter nights 1 (+ expansions if you want to, though the main game should be more than enough for 15h)

kjman87 said:
but I cant play any of my Holiday 06 bundle pack without internet..DAMN STEAM!! hahaha

otherwise Id play Half Life Source...

i will have to kill you for that as it is now sold out over here. dont worry, it wont hurt.

borat_sagdiyev said:
i will have to kill you for that as it is now sold out over here. dont worry, it wont hurt.

I got it like a month before christmas and we sold out the best buy near my house, it was bad me and 2 of my friends all go in a buy the same thing one after each other in the same line they must have been like WTF...hahaha it was funny

and sorry to hear it...just buy it from steam...same price but you dont get a case and a DVD??? if that matters to you

EDIT: I dont have Flash 8 installed on my laptop, so copter doesnt work...new game? lol

borat_sagdiyev said:
oh shiznit can u really???? from steam? :)

yeah go DL steam if you dont ahve it then go to buy games or whatever and the Holiday 06 collection should be tehre...

its pretty sweet I must say but I dont think it has CS...it does have CS-S but I still play normal CS with my friends soo but HL-S and HL-2 are real nice!

Back
Top Bottom